This website is owned by NaMa Invest, Rijn 20/8, 2440 Geel, VAT number: BE 0718.839.680, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NaMa Invest respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Because of complete transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy regarding these processing operations themselves, their purpose and the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights to the best of their ability.
Article 1 - Legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter also “The website”): "www.cabeistore.be"
- Responsible for the processing of personal data (Hereafter also: “The administrator”): NaMa Invest, located at Rijn 20/8, 2440 Geel, VAT no. BE 0718.839.680.
Article 2 - Access to the website
- Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website and the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular not for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - The content of the website
- All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and more generally all parts used on this site are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any way whatsoever, of all or part of it, including the technical applications, without the prior written permission of the person responsible is strictly prohibited. If the manager does not immediately take action against any infringement, this cannot be interpreted as tacit permission or the waiver of legal proceedings.
Article 4 - Management of the website
- For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to a certain category of visitors to all or part of the website
- remove all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or that is contrary to national or international legislation or that is contrary to internet etiquette
- have the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
- The administrator is in no way responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions of the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all suitable measures yourself to protect your equipment and your data against, among other things, virus attacks on the Internet. You are also responsible for the websites and data that you consult on the internet.
- The manager is not liable for legal proceedings against you:
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
- The administrator is not responsible for any damage that you incur, or third parties or your equipment incur as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result of this.
- If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you any damage he may suffer as a result.
Article 6 - Collection of data
- Your data is collected by NaMa Invest and (an) external processor (s). Personal data means: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; is considered identifiable as a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic , psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
- The personal data collected on the website is mainly used by the administrator for maintaining relationships with you and if appropriate for processing your orders.
Article 7 - Your rights regarding your data
- Pursuant to Article 13 (2) (b) of the GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or erase his personal data or limit the processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Any request to this end must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have signed and stating the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month of the request submitted. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 - Processing of personal data
- In case of violation of any law or regulation, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities, after which these personal data will no longer be fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
- If certain information is necessary to access certain functionalities of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 - Commercial offers
- You can get commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive it (anymore), please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you come across any personal data while visiting the website, you should refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorized use and from any act that violates the privacy of those person (s). The administrator is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 - Data retention period
- The data collected by the website operator is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
- Anonymised Analytical cookies: to gain access to the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tailor communication and information to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies that are intended to show relevant personal interests. This allows organizations, for example, to show their website visitors targeted advertisements. Tracking cookies make it possible to draw up profiles of people and treat them differently. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
Article 12 - Visual material and offered products
- No rights can be derived from the images that belong to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
- Belgian law applies to these conditions. The court of the administrator's place of business has exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes regarding these conditions, except where a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
- For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: NaMa Invest, email@example.com